Generosity Multiplies


wallpaper_fun
When you intend to do nothing but give someone appreciation or a gesture of goodness, it’s you who’s going to be surprised how shall it be given back. He truly can never be out-given.

Last January, as I went to visit my mentor to give her a belated present for the Holidays, I was reminded of how greatly God provides for us. I went to her just to give a book as a symbol of my appreciation and remembering for all the wisdom and kindness she has shared to me. We took some time to chat and talk about how each of us has been. Unknowingly, she was thinking of reciprocating my gesture of giving by something that I wish someone would ever give me during Christmas. In all my wish lists during the Christmas season, all I was asking was any Scripture diary for this year 2011. Of all the exchange gifts that I participated in, no one gave that Scripture diary. I already came to decide that I would buy myself one since no one gave me such. However, today, the mentor I visited gave me exactly what I want without having any idea that it was the one I ever wanted to receive on Christmas. Pure joy and delight ruled over me. Despite the fact that the visit was short, not fully contemplated and unexpected, it was one remarkable moment in my life that clearly shown how things fall in place when one wants it.

What you sow, you harvest. Most of the time, harvest even more. This made my day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment